Sales Manager - BioActive
1. Responsible for assigned areas / customers, including customer acquisition, order processing and sales support
2. Assist Sales Director to develop sales area strategy, annual plan and short-term sales tactics to:
• Achieve sales budget
• Protect current customer base
• Acquire new clients in set territories
3. Establish and cultivate excellent key customer relationship
4. Manage the territory and observe market situation
5. Update the operational reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
6. Maintain regularly updated sales forecast
7. Continue growth in market share and dominance in each assigned territory
8. Attend industry exhibitions and conferences
This position requires a bachelor’s degree with biopharmaceutical, chemical or marketing educational background with at least 3-5 years of sales experience in Personal Care industry with existing customer network. Experience in Hyaluronic Acid or Hyaluronic Acid related business is a plus.
Based out of New Jersey office with frequent travel to assigned territories/accounts in the Southwest, Midwest and Southeast regions.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Resilient, motivated, team-player with good track record.