Quality Control Coordinator
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an accomplished and driven Quality Control Coordinator to join our growing team! The Quality Control Coordinator will coordinate and observe activities of laboratory personnel engaged in sample testing process in relation to quality and apply knowledge of quality control standards and procedures
• Write and revise quality control policies and procedures.
• Develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
• Participate in activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for internal processes including investigations and CAPAs.
• Keep abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
• Contribute to the development, implementation, and coordination of the quality control program to prevent or eliminate issues in new methods or existing ones.
• Participate in external, regulatory, and other audits. Assist with internal audits based on quality control criteria.
• Compile, update training material and assist in conducting training sessions on quality control activities.
• Review laboratory data and reports for completeness and accuracy.
• Assist in handling Laboratory Investigations and participate in completing CAPAs.
• Provide clerical and administrative support related to the company’s documentation system requirements.
• Assists in compiling regulatory filing documents and in maintaining computerized files to support all documentation systems.
• Work positively with all employees in the organization.
• Work with external departments, such as customer quality control and control, customer management, concerning observations and external audits.
• Attend professional conferences and seminars for information on updated techniques, instrumentation, and quality control.
• Other duties as required.
• Minimum of a Baccalaureate Degree is required; concentration in Biological or Chemical Science is preferred.
• A minimum of two (2) years in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, or related field is required.
• A general working knowledge of 21CFR, USP/NF, ICH, cGMP, cGLP and/or ISO standards and guidelines.
• The ability to communicate clearly in English, both orally and in writing, with scientific and non-scientific personnel is required.
• The ability to communicate effectively and solve complex problems.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
Certified Group is one of the largest and independent laboratories in the nation and is located in California, Illinois, New York, Virginia, and Texas. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food, cosmetics, and nutraceuticals safety and analysis.
Certified Group values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified Group will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.