Quality Administrative Assistant
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an accomplished and driven Quality Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! In this key role you will provide support for activities in relation to quality and apply knowledge of quality assurance and control standards and procedures where necessary.
• Prepare, upkeep, and file data records, and compile information requested by customer and others pertaining to customer data.
• Act as custodian of company documents and records.
• Maintain general knowledge of instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
• Demonstrate ability to access, input and retrieve relevant data.
• Compile and maintain data from trending for quality objectives, as necessary.
• Contribute to the coordination of quality assurance and control processes to prevent or eliminate new and existing issues.
• Participate by assisting in collecting data necessary for external, regulatory, and other audits.
• Review laboratory data and reports for completeness.
• Assist in handling and maintaining records for laboratory processes.
• Provide quality, administrative, and clerical support related to the organizations documentation system requirements.
• Assists in collecting regulatory documents and in maintaining computerized files to support all documentation systems.
• Operate and maintain office machines (including fax/print/copy machine, postage meter, label maker, etc.).
• Provide administrative support functions to assist the departments, where necessary.
• Work primarily in an office environment and perform administrative and clerical tasks.
• Work near laboratories containing microorganisms and chemicals.
• Work positively with all employees in the organization.
• Other duties as required.
• Minimum of a high school graduate or equivalent GED is required. Degree/Certificate in Business Administration, or college hours/credits toward degree and knowledge of science is desirable.
• A minimum of one (1) year in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, or related field is required.
• A general working knowledge of 21CFR, USP/NF, ICH, cGMP, cGLP and/or ISO standards and guidelines.
• The ability to communicate clearly in English, both orally and in writing, with scientific and non-scientific personnel is required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft programs and ability to work with other software programs.
• Ability to work under pressure and successfully function in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to function independently.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• The ability to communicate effectively and solve complex problems.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
Certified Group is one of the largest and independent laboratories in the nation and is located in California, Illinois, New York, Virginia, and Texas. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food, cosmetics, and nutraceuticals safety and analysis.
Certified Group values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified Group will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.