Client Development Associate
We are looking for an accomplished, motivated, and driven Client Development Associate to join our growing team!
You could be a future rock star in Sales!!
Learn from the best in the industry!!
In this key role you will have high interaction with clients, managers, associates, and vendors. You will be using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence and assist them in applying Certified Laboratories’ services to their needs. Under general supervision you will plan, prioritizes and organize a diverse workload to meet the needs of our clients.
• Handle and/or field technical inquiries regarding an extensive range of testing services (food science, cosmetics/OTCs, supplements, and/or nutraceuticals) inquiries via phone or e-mail regarding specific analyses for client. Capture their requests for testing, turnaround time, methods, results, questions, and pricing.
• Determine pricing and other information necessary for analysis and programs with Vice President and make independent decisions when possible.
• Prepare proposals and quotes to potential and current clients.
• Distribute details of submitting samples and all on-boarding documents to clients and distribute on-boarding documents to internal departments.
• Follow up with clients as to when they may send samples and if they need any other assistance.
• Assist the Vice President with trade shows and sales meetings.
• Manage requests for setting up sampling services, create and update new transmittal forms, and request and motivate clients to use the CertLabLink service.
• Conduct business reviews by phone/skype as assigned by Director of Business Development/Vice President.
• Conduct CertLabLINK training by phone/skype as required.
• Assist in organizing client meetings at laboratory.
• Manage and update pipeline with Business Development Manager and Vice President.
• Assist in marketing activities targeted to specific industries and/or trade groups.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, (Business or Science preferred).
• Must have experience working with CRM, Sales Force is a plus.
• Five years’ experience in client services or related function.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent proof-reading skills, be detail oriented and possess excellent follow-up skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Sales Force knowledge preferred.
• Exceptional ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and execute timely results.
• Ability to motivate a team and foster effective teamwork.
• Active listening – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points and asking questions.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Experience working in a productive environment, handling large volumes of work accurately and within established timelines.
• Strong customer orientation and ability to foster long term customer relationships.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
Certified Group is one of the largest and independent laboratories in the nation and is located in California, Illinois, New York, Virginia, and Texas. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food, cosmetics, and nutraceuticals safety and analysis.
Certified Group values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified Group will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.